Systems for Deying / Finishing / Coating
MFR H SE – Continuous, single dye range for seat belt webbing
For the dyeing and finishing of polyester seat belt webbing in compliance with all international automotive standards. The standard webbing content in all the heated chambers is 150 metres to allow a production speed of 50m/min based upon dwell times of 3 minutes
- Uniform temperature distribution and control in all heated chambers to give consistency of shade and physical characteristics.
- Excellent control of webbing tension during heat setting thus achieving and maintaining all specified elongation figures.
- Efficient dye fixation combined with highly effective wash-off facilities giving excellent fastness characteristics.
- Pad/steam facilities to improve the efficiency of chemical usage and to provide consistently high levels of fastness.
- Intermediate drying between the wash range and the resin padder to optimize the finishing effect.