MÜNAME-MASTER - ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE FOR MÜCAD
Programming of labels that are difficult to copy or forgery-proof with individual sequential numbering and/or individual identification.
- Largely automated production and therefore major savings with regard to manual intervention and increased machine-related advantages
- Diverse design and application possibilities with regard to weft and warp effects using MÜCAD
- Use of existing textile fonts or Window fonts for larger lettering
- The template contains any number of variables, which can be filled automatically with order-related data such as figures, text, a bar code or graphic elements
- Straightforward preparation of a template, which can also be purchased as a one-off, which reduces the initial costs and means that the purchase of a MÜCAD is not essential
- Simple operation
- MÜCAD BASIS
- MÜCAD DIGICOLOR
- MÜNAME Editor
All articles produced in series with only a few repeats:
- Serial designations or washing instructions for articles of clothing
- Name tags
- Logotypes (also several lines)
- Variable type fonts
- Combinations with images/logo and/or bar code
- Possibility for the automatic adjustment of the label length to that of the text
- Case and bag shoulder straps with names, also possible with wide/narrow fabrics
- Woven badges: text combined with image and bar code
- Military badges with name and rank
- Individual scarves with signature
- Elastic narrow fabrics or double weaves with name
- For the automatic processing of specific order data by article template. The ready-to-weave sample is prepared automatically and the pattern and order data transferred to the machine without any manual intervention.
- For the preparation of specific templates or textile fonts with 254 characters.
- MÜCAD DIGICOLOR: Conversion of high-resolution images for the digital weaving process and the programming of electronically controlled Jacquard machines.
- MÜBARCODE: Programming of labels that are difficult to copy or forgery-proof labels with indiviual identification.