NARROW FABRIC WEAVING SYSTEMS
Narrow Fabric Loom for light to medium-weight elastic and non-elastic narrow fabrics in all yarn qualities.
NFM® the latest narrow fabric needle loom generation is offering universal operational possibilities and options. The NFM® series “Made in Switzerland” represents a synonym for effectiveness, cost-efficiency and operational safety.
- Modular design – modifications and enlargements/extensions/conversions possible at any time
- Fully electronic drives for weft, binder and catch thread as well as rubber feeding and take-off device
- Modern control platform MÜDATA® M ➜ network ready, with simple and intuitive machine operation
- High-performance, exceptional operational safety and outstanding user-friendliness
- Optimal tension control through electronically controlled thread transports suitable for virtually all yarn types
- Possibility of articles with combined weft densities through electronically controlled fabric take-off
- High machine efficiency due to electronic setting of drives and devices
- High flexibility through adjustable positioning of the latch needle shaft as well as combined binder thread cam for easy setting of various weaving systems
- Elastic and rigid ribbons, tapes and light webbings for technical applications, garment accessories (underwear and lingerie, bra straps, edging tapes), spacer fabrics, curtain tapes and many others
- Prepared for MDW® for new applications, such as functional and smart textiles
- To be easily connected to mymuenet®
- Faster and more precise, reproducible setting of the machine parameters through electronically controlled drive systems (weft and auxiliary threads feed, weft density/ fabric take-off) – 50% time savings compared to conventional narrow fabric needle looms
- High productivity – 20-30% higher production speed compared to conventional needle looms
- Broader range of applications through increased, torque monitored fabric take-off – up to 40% higher take-off force compared to conventional narrow fabric needle looms
- Faster change-over to different weaving systems through combi curve for catch thread drive - abt. 50% time savings compared to conventional needle looms.
|Base model||NFM® 53|
|Models||10/18 | 4/27 | 6/27 | 8/27 ||
6/42 | 2/66 | 4/66 | 2/84 | 2/130
|Base model||NFM® 80|
|Models||12/27 | 8/42 | 6/66 | 4/84 | 4/130|
|Weaving systems||S1, S2i, S3, S5, Z4, Z5 and many more|
|Weft density range||4-120 picks / cm|
|Max. heald frame number||20|
|Repeat lengths||Cam: 1:8; Pattern chain: 1:8 / 18-48|
See further NFM® special devices, accessories and additional weaving systems i.e. for curtain tapes, safety belts and many other applications on NFM® leaflet.