HIGH PERFORMANCE HARNESSES
For air jet-, rapier and needle narrow fabric looms.
- The smallest possible linkage points between the individual components (cords/healds/pull-down elements) make a decisive contribution to a reduction in friction and related vibration.
- The optimum form of this link prolongs the service life of the harness.
- Comber board: Composite material with optimum bore radii and hole arrangement
- Cords: Special, resistant, high-strength polyester with antistatic finishing
- Delta harness link: Patented plastic link, which can be reopened
- Shrink-down plastic tube links: Easily exchangeable shrink-down plastic tube links with special conical ends, which prevent stacking. In combination with the new heald ends, this feature results in slimline joins between the cords and the healds
- Steel springs High-quality, stainless spring steel with vibration-absorbing guide rod.
- Absorbing springs (JES-system)
- Lycra: ageing-resistant, with lasting flexibility
|Max. weft insertion speed|
|For narrow fabric needle looms 1500 picks/min|
|For air jet looms 1150 picks/min|
|For rapier looms 800 picks/min|
|Composite material with optimally drilled radii and hole arrangements|
|Wear resistant, high-strength synthetic fibre|
|Steel springs, Absorbing springs (JES-system) or Lycra|
|Heald / Harness cord: Delta sleeve (patented) or shrink-down plastic tube links|
|Harness / Jacquard machine: quick connection, plastic eyelet / steel hook or knot / steel hook|